Grants & Awards: June
- The Tory Burch Foundation Funding Finder provides personalized funding recommendations and resources to respondents based on a few questions about their business financials and aspirations.
- The eBay Up & Running Program “gives back to the small businesses powering America,” awarding $10,000 to 50 eBay business sellers, plus an additional $500 stipend to apply toward eBay Refurbished office equipment. Applications close on June 9.
- The Economic Development Administration (EDA) is now accepting applications for its STEM Talent Challenge. Applicants should have ideas to create and implement innovative science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) work-based learning models. Applicants should be innovation-driven businesses that would “accelerate economic competitiveness” with their new ideas. Applications are due June 12.
- The McBride Sisters SHE CAN Fund sponsors women seeking leadership positions in the wine and spirits industry and related fields. Grantees will receive scholarships to leadership programs and membership to 510media’s Hope Academy. Apply by June 15.
- The PepsiCo Foundation’s Impacto Hispanic Business Accelerator program aims to support Hispanic-owned food and beverage businesses with a $10,000 grant and coaching opportunities. Submit your application before June 16.
- The National Black Chamber of Commerce (NBCC)’s Famous Amos Ingredients for Success Entrepreneurs Initiative is a grant and mentorship program created to provide Black entrepreneurs with the necessary tools for success. Three winners will be chosen from a pitch contest, each receiving $50,000. Applications are due June 25.
- The Comcast Rise grant will provide small businesses with marketing, media, technology, and creative services. The grant will reward 500 businesses across five major cities: Detroit, Baltimore, Memphis, Philadelphia, and Portland, Oregon, to help “uplift” local communities. Applications will run throughout June.