Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers competitive pay plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
• We are currently looking for a Materials Manager. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Materials Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing manufacturing materials operations and strategy to ensure the achievement of plant goals.
• This manager will be responsible for scheduling, inventory management, and in-house logistics operations while leading the materials department.
• Manage aspects of material management to include: scheduling, inventory control management, warehousing.
• Forecast material needs while maximizing the utilization of current inventory
• Plan and implement lean improvements to maximize materials planning and distribution
• Determine the best course of action to improve distribution efficiency
• 1+ years of materials/supply chain management
• Proven success utilizing and training others in ERP systems
Employer Matched 401K
Paid time off